Mac OSX 10.5 - Wireless Connectivity
If you are experiencing issues with Mac OSX 10.5, please review the following steps to verify your
- Wireless icon will display near the clock in the upper left of the screen.
- Click the icon to display if Airport (wireless) is on and available networks. Click the network SSID you wish to connect to.
- A security key window will popup.
- Fill in security key. For accuracy, check Show password. Click OK when finished.
- Connection should then display with wireless signal strength.
- Click on the icon to view connected network (with a checkmark) and all available networks.
Mac OSX 10.5 Wireless Connectivity should now be setup to work with Zoom Internet. If not, contact us. We're here to help!