Mac OSX 10.6 - Network Preferences
If you are experiencing issues with Mac OSX 10.6, please review the following steps to verify your Networks Preferences:
- Go to the Apple Menu and click System Preferences
- In the third row, click Network
- The currently connected device will be highlighted at the top of the list on the left.
- To view additional options click Advanced in the lower right.
- The TCP/IP Tab will display the current IP address. To release and renew the IP, click the Renew DHCP Lease button.
- DNS Tab shows currently connected DNS Servers
Mac OSX 10.6 Network Preferences should now be setup to work with Zoom Internet. If not, contact us. We're
here to help!