If you're having trouble with faxing using Armstrong Telephone, please review the following steps to resolve
- Check to be sure the fax machine has dial tone
- Check to be sure your fax machine is set to automatically receive faxes, some require you to press OK
- Check to be sure your fax machine is set to tone dialing
- If you have an older fax machine, try enabling "overseas" mode
- If you have a newer fax machine try disabling Error Correction Mode
- Change the baud rate to 9600 bps
If none of these suggestions helped resolve the issue, contact us. We're here to help!