As an Armstrong EXP customer, you can now connect your Alexa device to EXP with the Amazon Alexa app.
With Alexa on EXP, you can:
- Change channels by name and number
- Handle trick play functionality such as play, pause, fast forward, rewind, previous, and next
- Open select user interface menus such as Home, Guide, Settings and Help
- Launch apps such as Netflix, YouTube, Pandora and more
Follow these simple instructions to activate Alexa on EXP today:
- Open the Alexa app on your TiVo device
- Instructions will appear on your screen. Note the activation code and TiVo box name
- On a personal mobile device, use the Amazon Alexa app to perform the following:
- Open "Music, Video, and Books," select TiVo and select Enable
- Search for the TiVo skill and click Enable
- Enter the activation code from step 2, and click Submit
- Check the box to agree to terms and click Agree
- Follow the pairing screens in the Alexa app to link the appropriate Alexa device to the appropriate TiVo device
- Additional TiVo devices can be paired with additional Amazon Alexa devices by pressing "Link Additional Device" in the Amazon app after the last step.
Don't have EXP yet? Order it today at Armstrongonewire.com.