Email Set Up for Zoom Accounts
Your new Zoom Internet e-mail address has been set up temporarily and can receive messages immediately. However, you will need to activate your account in order to view or send new e-mail messages. As part of the activation process, you must change the default password within 28 days of placing your order. After 28 days, you will need to contact customer service by calling 1-877-486-4666 to activate your account.
Activate Your Zoom Account
- Visit armstrongmywire.com and click Check E-mail in the Directory or in the right column.
- Enter your Zoom Internet username as provided when you placed your order.
- Enter the default password (choice12) and click the "Log In" button.
- Enter and confirm your new password, which must contain 4-20 alpha and/or numeric characters.
Zoom Internet Mail Settings
Note: Please consult the manufacturer for support documentation on any clients not represented here.
- Incoming Mail Server: pop3.zoominternet.net
- Outgoing Mail Server: smtp.zoominternet.net
Desktop Mail Clients
You can use any desktop mail client to send and receive messages with your Zoom Internet e-mail address. Armstrong supports the most popular desktop clients for Windows and Mac operating systems:
Back to Top