With Armstrong Voice Mail, you'll never miss an important message. Check your messages
anytime, anywhere. There's no extra equipment to buy or maintain. Plus, Armstrong
Voice Mail features many exciting new options including online account access, the
ability to receive voice mails by e-mail and more. Here’s a quick reference guide
to using Armstrong Voice Mail by telephone.
Accessing Your Account
To access your Voice Mail from your home telephone, dial 33#. If you are away from
home, dial your home telephone number then dial * then enter your passcode and press
Note: The first time you access voice mail, you will need to enter a four-digit
passcode. The default code is 1234.
Checking Your Voice Mailbox for Messages Armstrong Voice Mail will let you know
when you have new messages. Your message indicator depends on the type of telephones
you own. You will typically hear either a stutter-tone when you pick up your telephone
receiver or see a message waiting light on the telephone indicating that you have
- Access your account.
- The attendant will notify you if you have new messages.
- Dial 1 to review new messages.
- Dial 3 to review other messages.
Message Playback Options
- While listening to a message, Dial 1
- The system will rewind the message
- Dial 1 again to play the message from the beginning
- While listening to a message, Dial *
To resume message play, Dial * The system will play the next message in sequence
or return to the last menu
Replying to Messages
- After listening to a message, Dial 4.
- Follow the instructions to compose and send your reply
- After listening to a message, Dial 6.
- Follow the instructions to address and forward the message
- After listening to a message, Dial 7
- The message will be deleted when you hang up
Getting Envelope Information
- After listening to a message, Dial 8
- After listening to a message, Dial 9
Skip Forward to Next Message
- After listening to a message, Dial #
To call the sender of the message
- After listening to a message, Dial 5
- The system will confirm the number to dial and, if enabled, give you the option
to change the number to be called
- Dial # to continue dialing this number
- You may hear ring tones as the system is trying to ring the number
- You may Dial ** at the end of the call to return to voice mail
Reviewing Deleted Messages
You can review deleted messages only during the same call in which they were deleted.
After the call ends, the message is deleted and is no longer available for review.
- If you would like to review a deleted message, Dial ** to return to the Main Menu
- Dial 3 to review Other Messages
- The attendant will notify you if you have any deleted messages
- Dial 2 to review deleted voice messages
Back to Top