DVR Unavailable error on Multi-Room DVR
If you receive a DVR Unavailable error using Multi-Room DVR, please review the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Check other connected set-top boxes to see if they also display the error
- Look at the front of the NAS box. There should be a Power, LAN and MOCA light all displaying green.
- If all 3 lights are not green, reset the NAS by unplugging the power cable for 5 seconds. The unit may take a few minutes to fully restore power and service. Click Continue.
- If the power light is red, press the power button to make it green.
- If the power light is out, make sure the box is plugged in or powered.
If none of these suggestions helped resolve the issue, contact us. We're here to help!