Android Email Setup
Did you know that you can access your Zoom E-mail on your Android Device? Simply follow these steps:
- Open the "Settings"and tap "Accounts" then "Add Account".
- Tap "Personal (IMAP)".
- Enter the full Zoom E-mail address and tap the "Manual Setup" option.
- Select "Personal (IMAP)".
- On the next screen, enter your password and click "Next".
- Verify that your incoming mail server settings are correct. The server is Imap.ZoomInternet.Net.
- Click Next.
- Check "require sign-in"and verify that your outgoing mail server settings are correct. The SMPTP server is Smtp.ZoomInternet.net.
- Click "Next"
- Set your preferred Account Options and click "Next".
- Enter an account name and a name to display on outgoing messages then click "Next" to complete the setup.
- You can now use the Gmail app to access your Zoom E-mail on your Android Device.
If you encounter any problems, please call our tech support team at 1.877.486.4666 and we'll be happy to assist you. Thanks for being an Armstrong customer.