Android Email Setup
Did you know that you can access your Zoom E-mail on your Android Device? Simply follow these steps:
- Open the "Settings"and tap "Accounts" then "Add Account".
- Tap "Personal (IMAP)".
- Enter the full Zoom E-mail address and tap the "Manual Setup" option.
- Select "Personal (IMAP)".
- On the next screen, enter your password and click "Next".
- Verify that your incoming mail server settings are correct. The server is imap.zoominternet.net.
- Click Next.
- Check "require sign-in"and verify that your outgoing mail server settings are correct. The SMTP server is smtp.zoominternet.net.
- Click "Next"
- Set your preferred Account Options and click "Next".
- Enter an account name and a name to display on outgoing messages then click "Next" to complete the setup.
- You can now use the Gmail app to access your Zoom E-mail on your Android Device.
If you've previously setup your Zoom E-mail on an Android device, please make sure that outgoing authentication is enabled by following these steps:
- Open the Email app and tap the Menu button (3 horizontal lines) at the top left.
- Tap the Settings (gear) icon on the top right of the menu that opens.
- Tap your Zoom E-mail address.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Server Settings.
- Verify outgoing server is smtp.zoominternet.net.
- Verify port number is 587.
- Verify “Require authentication to send emails” is enabled and the username and password fields are filled in.