Mac OSX 10.7 - Wireless Connectivity
If you are experiencing issues with Mac OSX 10.7, please review the following steps to verify your
- Locate the Wi-Fi icon near the clock. Click to view Wi-Fi status. If disabled, click Turn Wi-Fi On
- When Wi-Fi is enabled, available networks will display in a list. Click a network to connect to it.
- Enter the network password. To help accuracy, check the Show password box.
- Check Remember this network. Click Join
- When connected, the network will display with a checkmark beside it.
Mac OSX 10.7 Wireless Connectivity should now be setup to work with Zoom Internet. If not, contact us.
We're here to help!