Managing Your Wi-Fi Passwords in the Plume® App
HomePass® allows you to customize everyone’s level of access to your network.
Levels of Access:
- HOME - No limitations. Share Home Wi-Fi passwords with people you implicitly trust. These passwords will allow Home devices to interact with all other similarly connected devices.
- GUESTS - Limited Access. Share Guest Wi-Fi passwords with people who are temporary visitors to your home. The only devices visible to guests will be the ones you choose to make available.
- INTERNET ONLY - Internet Only Access. Share these Wi-Fi passwords with acquaintances. Their devices will not be able to interact with any household devices.
How to share your Wi-Fi passwords:
- Click on Home, Guest, or Internet Only to access that zone's settings page.
- Next to the password you want to share, tap on the share icon.
- Choose the method you want to use to share the password (SMS, email, Airdrop) and send it.
- The recipient will receive a link. Clicking on it will take them to a web page from which they can copy the Network name and the password.
If you encounter any problems, please call our tech support team at 1.877.486.4666 and we'll be happy to assist you.