Mac OSX 10.8 - Network Preferences
If you are experiencing issues with Mac OSX 10.8, please review the following steps to verify your Networks
- Go to the Apple Menu and click System Preferences
- In the third row, click Network
The currently connected device will be highlighted at the top of the list on the left. To view additional
options click Advanced in the lower right.
- The TCP/IP Tab will display the current IP address. To release and renew the IP, click the Renew DHCP Lease button.
- DNS Tab shows currently connected DNS Servers
- The Hardware tab shows the MAC address of the network adapter
Mac OSX 10.8 Network Preferences should now be setup to work with Zoom Internet. If not, contact us. We're here to help!