SuperPod Status Light
You will notice an LED light on your SuperPod. View the guide below to find out what the light pattern is indicating.
When initially plugging in any pod, the light should always turn solid for a moment, and then the LED will slowly pulse while it is trying to connect to the cloud. Once connected, the LED will then turn off. If there is no light at all when first plugging in the pod, check your outlet to ensure it has power. If the outlet is okay there may be something wrong with the pod.
Green Blinking LED - This could mean either of the following:
- Quick, repeating Double blinks - Pod is waiting for optimization to finish: You will also see “Optimizing your network” message in the app as well. Optimizations usually take a 2-3 minutes, depending on how many pods are connected. Optimizations can be triggered by a change in your environment such as high levels of interference, but will also happen overnight and immediately after initial setup.
- Quick Double blinks - Pod is being named: If you are in the process of naming this pod by scanning the pod.
- Green slow continuous pulse/breathing (dim to bright) - Pod is trying to connect with the cloud and depending on the circumstances could mean the following:
- This is normal before adding the pod to your account, the slow pulse will continue until the pod is added to the account and establishes a connection to the cloud.
- The pod has lost connection to the rest of your network, which could be a result of extremely poor signal to other pods, especially if the other pods are still online and you have not received a lost internet connectivity notification.
- Internet connectivity is lost. This is will be followed by a "Network is offline” notification. Try the online Self-Help tool to see if that fixes the problem.
- If you can’t see all the pods being claimed in your HomePass App and if you see a slow LED pulsing on the pod at the same time, contact Armstrong Support for assistance.
- Red continuous rapid blinking – There may be an issue with the onboard software. Contact support for assistance.
- Red slow continuous blinking – Possible fan failure. Contact Support for assistance.
If you encounter any problems, please call our tech support team at 1.877.486.4666 and we'll be happy to assist you.