Reset or Change Password for Your Armstrong Account and Zoom Email
If you forget your Armstrong account password, you can reset it by using the Forgot password link. If you know your password but would like to change it, you can do so in your Account Settings.
Forgot your password?
You can reset your password by following these steps:
- At the Armstrong sign in screen, click on Forgot password.
- Type in your username, check the I’m not a robot box, and click Next.
- If you have your security questions set, verify your idenitity by answering 2 of the 3 questions. Then check the I’m not a robot box, and click Submit.
- If you have not yet set up your security questions, you'll be asked to enter your Armstrong account PIN number. Enter your Armstrong account PIN number, check the I’m not a robot box, and click Submit.
Enter and Confirm the new password you’d like to use. Click Submit.
Reminder: Passwords must be 8-20 characters long and include at least one letter and one number. Use an upper-case letter and special characters (!*.,?) to increase security.
Note: If you do not know your security question answers or your account PIN, please give us a call at 1-877-277-5711.
Change your password
You can change your password by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Account Dashboard and click on Settings from the menu.
- Under Manage Users, find your username and click on Change beside the Password field.
- Enter and confirm the new password you’d like to use and click Save.