The first time you launch the EXP App, you’ll go through a one-time set-up process. It only takes a minute.
Before you begin, make sure you are running the latest iOS software and that you are connected to your home network.
1. Launch the EXP app.
2. Sign into your Armstrong account using your username and password.
3. If prompted, select the primary box to use with the app. (You’ll only be prompted if you have more than one EXP box in your home.) You can always switch to a different box later.
4. You will be prompted to setup streaming. If you are not prompted automatically, complete setup and then go to Settings. Choose Start Setup in the Streaming & Downloading section.
You're a few taps away from watching live TV or recorded shows wherever you are - even if you're away from home.
1. Find a show to watch in the Guide, What to Watch, or My Shows.
2. Tap the show title.
3. In the preview window at the top of the screen, tap the WATCH icon. For live shows, choose Record & Watch (your EXP box will start recording the show and streaming it to your mobile device immediately).
If you want access to your recordings when you don’t have Internet access (in the car, on a plane, etc.), download them to your mobile device.
1. Tap My Shows, and find a show that has recordings. The number of recordings appears to the left of the show title. If no number appears, only streaming shows are available. (Streaming shows can’t be downloaded).
2. Tap the title of the show to go to the Series page.
3. Tap the episode title, then tap the Download button.
4. Choose a download quality, then tap Download With These Options. Note: The Best quality downloads will take up more space on your device than Medium or Standard quality downloads.
5. Tap My Shows > Downloads to watch your downloaded shows.