Mac OSX 10.5 - Network Preferences
If you are experiencing issues with Mac OSX 10.5, please review the following steps to verify your Networks Preferences:
- Open System Preferences by clicking the Apple Menu, then click System Preferences
- In the third row, click the Network icon
- The Network screen opens. The information display will default to the currently used adapter.
- To view advanced options, click Advanced.
- The TCP/IP tab will display IP address info.
- If needed, click the Renew DHCP Lease button to release and renew the IP.
- The DNS tab displays dynamic DNS servers and search domain.
- Other tabs should not be modified.
Mac OSX 10.5 Network Preferences should now be setup to work with Zoom Internet. If not,
contact us. We're here to help!