Invalid Format error message
If your HD TV is displaying an "Invalid Format" error message, determine if your TV is 720p or 1080.
- Tune the set-top box (not the TV) to an HD channel
- Press CABLE then POWER on your remote to turn the set-top box OFF
- Press the MENU or SETTINGS button on your remote to access the User Settings Menu
- Make sure the OUTPUT is set to the correct HD TV format (720 or 1080)
- Press CABLE then POWER on your remote to turn the set-top box ON
The issue should now be resolved. If not, contact us. We're here to help!