Problems with Your Picture
If you are experiencing issues with your TV picture, please review the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Make sure the TV and set-top box are ON
- Check another TV set in the home
- Make sure you are attempting to watch a channel you have purchased
- If the set-top box is plugged into a Smart Power Strip, make sure it is plugged into an outlet labeled "Not Controlled".
- Check that the video connections are correct and secure.
- Make sure the TV is on the correct input or on channel 3 or 4.
- Check the input on the TV and try changing the input to find a signal.
- Check that the TV is selected for "cable" (CATV) and not "antenna" (ANT) or "air" through the TV's menu/setup.
If none of these suggestions helped resolve the issue, contact us. We're here to help!