Configuring Parental Controls in the HomePass® App
Parental controls allow you to set content access rights for each profile or at the device level. You can also block or approve websites.
To set Parental Controls for a Person / Profile:
- Touch the People button at the bottom of the home screen.
- Select the profile you would like to manage.
- Scroll down to Digital Wellbeing.
- Select Content Access preference:
- No Limits - set by default
- Kid Appropriate - G rated content
- Teenager Friendly - PG-13 content
- No Adult Content - blocks sensitive content only appropriate for adults
Approving or blocking a website
- From the Home page, touch Guarding Home.
- Select the Approved tab and tap on Approve.
- Choose Approve Website, then enter the full URL.
- Tap on Approve to save, then tap Apply to confirm the changes.
- To block a website, follow the same instructions from the Blocked tab.
If you encounter any problems, please call our tech support team at 1.877.486.4666 and we'll be happy to assist you.