Change YouTube Quality Setting
If you would like to change the quality setting on your YouTube account, please review the following steps:
- Select the Settings Gear Icon on the lower right-hand side of the player
- Select the Quality drop down box that pops up
- Depending on the quality of the video, different quality options will appear on the drop down list
- Select your desired option
- Note: if you choose "Auto" YouTube will automatically select the video quality based on your connection speed
The issue should now be resolved. If not, contact us. We're here to help!