Vevo, one of the newest feature apps on EXP, gives you instant access to the largest collection of free premium music videos from all over the world. Create playlists of your favorite videos and discover new artists you'll love. It's included in your Armstrong EXP subscription.
If you've ever searched for a music video on YouTube, the results have very likely taken you to the artist's Vevo channel. Not just another music channel, you'll enjoy a new personalized music video experience of the best of Vevo's content, curated just for you!
Ranked as a top music platform on the web today, you'll find music videos, original series, behind-the-scenes footage, live performances, and interviews. Pick your favorite artists and get notified when they debut a new music video, collaboration, or a live performance.
Set up your Vevo account
- Your Vevo account profile is customized with your favorite genres, music artists, and playlists to provide the most enjoyment - share with Facebook friends, message other Vevo users, create playlists and more.
- See a video you like? Add it to a playlist for the next time you watch Vevo.
How to active Vevo on EXP
- Visit TiVo Central > Music & Photos > Vevo
- Open Vevo and get the activation code
- Visit vevo.com or download the app; sign up with email/password and set your profile
- Set it up on TV, visit vevo.com/activate/tivo to enter the activation code.
How to create a playlist
- Create a customized playlist or listen to playlists created by others. Click the plus (+) next to "My Playlist" on the left to add a video, name your playlist and save it.
As with other streaming services, Vevo uses your Zoom Internet subscription data allowances.